Friday, June 12, 2009

The questions I ask

We need friends...
How often you miss this idea. We DO need friends. At the same, we MUST have a courage not to leave them. You change your place of living, you change your job. Are these the reasons to stop calling 'em?
Did you ever count them? Did your ever realize you may be alone without them? Strangely enough, isn't it? The world is small, in fact, and cruel. No, it won't be easy with them. You can not be a good guy for the many. You can BE, though. I hope, I AM not only here, in the flat I work in. Not only for the guys around me.
I always miss them... They are far away, they are in a 5 min's walk. I need to know they sometimes miss me, too.
I haven't been calling my best friend for six months... I forget their names... I want to expirience the moments of that closeness once again altough It's impossible.

Am I dissolving for them?...

No comments:

Post a Comment